CHRYLIESE + EVERLUNE
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Wear each scent on its own, or layered. We recommend applying Everlune first, following with Chryliese on top.
CHRYLIESE | self-love, self-acceptance, transformation
Just as a caterpillar transforms into a butterfly, the uplifting scent of Chryliese marks your transition into the beautiful being you are destined to be. Fresh and romantic floral notes with a hint of warming aromatics set the tone to liberate you from negative self-talk and inspire self-acceptance.
- Top: Zesty summer citrus & a touch of a fruity, apple note. A Mediterranean courtyard.
- Heart: A poetic bouquet. Romantic, feminine florals and centring olibanum.
- Base: Warming, mild aromatics. Soft woody oriental notes.
EVERLUNE | individuality, confidence, assertiveness
A light in the darkness, as the moon shines white against the shadow of the night sky, it dares to stand out—proud of its presence and unique gift to glow. Everlune exudes this unwavering confidence and authenticity. An alluring, one of a kind unisex fragrance that ignites assertiveness. Confident woody notes are accented by invigorating wild citrus, warm balsamic amber and dry spices, designed to empower the contrasting energies within all of us.
- Top: Wild citrus & dry spices. Green aromatic florals.
- Heart: Grounding Vetiver & peppered woods. A cosy campfire in the moonlight.
- Base: Warm, balsamic amber, sandalwood & cedar.
CHRYLIESE: Simmondsia chinensis oil*, boswellia carterii oil+, lavandula angustifolia oil+, coriandrum sativum oil+, cananga odorata oil+, pelargonium graveolens oil+, cedrus atlantica oil+, citrus aurantium bergamia oil+, ocotea quixos leaf oil+, citrus paradisi oil+, citrus latifolia oil+, tanacetum annuum oil+, copaifera reticulata resin^, natural vitamin E (soybean-derived)
EVERLUNE: Simmondsia chinensis oil*, cedrus atlantica oil+, piper nigrum oil+, citrus latifolia oil+, cupressus sempervirens oil+, syzygium aromaticum oil+, myristica fragrans oil+, citrus aurantium amara oil+, lavandula angustifolia oil+, santalum paniculatum oil+, vetiveria zizanoides oil+, salvia sclarea oil+, foeniculum vulgare oil+, pelargonium graveolens oil+, natural vitamin E (soybean-derived)
* certified organic + 100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oils
HOW TO USE
HOW TO USE
Apply on inner wrists, neck/behind the ears and over the heart as part of your daily self-care ritual. Reapply as needed throughout your day.
Breathe in, find focus and enjoy a moment of stillness.
100% NATURAL INGREDIENTS
100% NATURAL INGREDIENTS
• 100% Natural & gentle on the skin.
• Absolutely no parabens, no sulphate & no phthalates.
• No preservatives, synthetic fragrances & artificial colorants.
• Vegan friendly & Cruelty free.
Clean. Conscious. Skin-loving.
*Note: Please avoid during first trimester of pregnancy. Read our Safety Guidelines here.
• Full size: 10ml luxe frosted glass roller bottle.
• Minis: 4 x 2ml trial size amber glass bottles.
• Store below 25 °C. Handbag and travel-friendly.
• 5% of proceeds for charities.
Handcrafted with love in Western Australia.
Shipping + Returns
- The Aruem currently ships only within Australia & New Zealand.
- Please allow 24 hours for processing before your item ships. You will receive an email with a tracking number once your order is on its way.
- Orders placed over the weekend or on public holidays are processed the next working day.
- Please ensure that your name, address and contact details are correct as we will not be held liable for lost or undelivered parcels. If a parcel is lost or returned to us due to insufficient or incorrect details, the cost of the reship will be charged to you.
- We are currently working on expanding our shipping options to other destinations. If you live outside our current delivery areas and would like to purchase a product from The Aruem, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to assist you.
- Australian customers:
- We offer complimentary express shipping for all Australian orders over AUD100 (delivery timeframe 1-4 business days*)
- For orders under AUD100, a $10 flat rate shipping fee will apply (delivery timeframe express 1-4 business days*)
- New Zealand customers:
- All NZ orders are shipped via International Standard Parcel Post.
- We offer complimentary international shipping for all orders over AUD200.
- For orders under AUD200, a flat rate of AUD15 applies (delivery timeframe 7-14 business days*).
- Please note that the recipient will be liable for any local duty, tax and/or other import costs on orders placed outside of Australia.
*Due to the COVID-19 restrictions there may be delays in delivery times of 1-2 business days for all Australian orders. Deliveries to country/remote areas and international destinations may take longer. Please note these are only estimates of the time you should allow for your order to arrive. Cancellations will not be accepted due to deliveries being late.
Authority to leave
Default order shipping includes "Authority To Leave" instructions, whereby the postage carrier utilised for delivery are not required to collect signature on delivery and may leave your parcel unattended on your property. "Authority To Leave" instructions release The Aruem from all responsibility in regards to ensuring delivery to your person, including but not limited to situations of carrier delivery to the wrong address, goods stolen after delivery or damage that otherwise occurs due to delivery to your property with authority to leave.
Our perfumes are mindfully handcrafted in small batches, with close attention to detail. Due to health regulations and the personal/intimate nature of the perfume rollers, we do not offer refunds or exchanges for change of mind.
We understand that occasionally items may be damaged during the shipment process. Please inspect your order upon receiving and contact us immediately (within 48 hours) at email@example.com if your order arrives in a damaged condition.
A photo evidence of the damage/defect is required, however we will be happy to send you a replacement in this instance.
Please note that our gift cards are non-returnable, and products on sale/promo items are final and will not be eligible for a refund or exchange.
Join our community to receive 10% off your first order, exclusive offers, mindfulness tips, and more.
"Your scents are absolutely stunning! I have chronic asthma so I can't wear perfume and it's wonderful to have a high quality, beautiful smelling scent that doesn't annoy my lungs."
- Kelley, Western Australia
"I can't tell you how healing it feels to my heart! I really hope your beautiful and precious oils reach many people."
- Jenny, New South Wales
"It smells divine and I feel so special using it. So glad I found The Aruem."
- Jodie, Victoria
"Oh my gosh, thank you so much Clara! I received my parcel today and I'm so in love. It was so beautifully packaged and your perfume oil is just so gorgeous. I can't get enough!!"
- Sophie, Western Australia